The online project management certification courses we provide addresses the role of the project manager in cultivating and supporting innovation in project teams. Project Certification Training course is the Project Management Framework embodies a project life cycle and five major Project Management Process Groups:
- Monitoring and Controlling
Mapped to these five process groups are ten Project Management Knowledge Areas:
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Human Resource Management
- Project Communications Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
Training – This is a general training of self improvement and career endeavors. As such, will include, it will not be limited to the following areas: developing in oneself, others, any skills and knowledge that relate to specific useful competencies. Training has specific goals of improving one’s capability, capacity, productivity and performance. It forms the core of apprenticeships and provides the backbone of content at institutes of technology (also known as technical colleges or polytechnics). In addition to the basic training required for a trade, occupation or profession, observers of the labor-market recognize as few years ago and the need to continue training beyond initial qualifications: to maintain, upgrade and update skills throughout working life. People within many professions and occupations may refer to this sort of training as professional development.
When it comes to project management, education matters. Luckily, project managers interested in furthering their careers through education have tons of online options. In our highly interactive curriculum-delivered online you learn how to apply project management practices to achieve success in a wide variety of fields. Participants learn from highly qualified instructors with extensive project management experience so that they gain analytical frameworks, strategic planning skills, and managerial insight to be more effective project leaders. Look no further for project management certification in USA.
Upon the successful competition of the program, participants will be able to:
- Acquire the skills, practices, and processes required to be successful project managers
- Understand their role in driving organizational innovation
- Apply project management tools to ensure projects are completed on time, on budget, and within scope
- Develop strategic planning skills and managerial insight to be more effective project leaders and contributors
Choose this track if you are a new project manager, a career changer, or just want hands-on training. You can be sure that you’ll receive a high-quality education that will make a meaningful difference in your life.